Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snes9xGx Updated and Graphics looks bad

Posted by MarioMan181 
Snes9xGx Updated and Graphics looks bad
June 15, 2011 10:27PM
I updated the snes9xGx emulator from the homebrew browser. Once I updated, I wanted to play a certain game that has been an issue for me for the past 2 years. I remembered playing this one particular snes game. It is an old Japan-Only game called "Dolucky no A.League Soccer". When I played this game before on previous versions of Snes9xGx, the sound would get glitchy and the volume would get lower every few moments. It also changes the sound by a frequency every time I played.

But with the new update it fixed all those issues in the sound for that game. But now when I am playing, some areas of the game show rainbow colors when the characters are running. The rainbow colors appear when dust or dirt tracks appear or on top of the background with the large crowd. Those colors I know weren't there before in previous versions of snes9xGx.

It doesn't affect the game at all. It is basically a minor issue, but it still bothers me that the new update fixed something I longed to get fixed and now it gets ruined by something else. I don't know if this affected other games, I haven't really tested other games yet. But this particular game I play alot at certain times.

So far this game is really my main concern. I don't know if any has ever played this game before but either way it is a game with a technical issue that I know someone can give an answer to. I have also tried changing the settings in the Wii emulator and nothing changes.

Can someone please help me? I don't know if anyone will respond cause no one ever does for me in this forum. But if someone by chance does. I would appreciate every bit of help you can give me.
Re: Snes9xGx Updated and Graphics looks bad
June 16, 2011 01:08AM
If it's a game-specific issue, report it to the Snes9x team. I didn't make the emulator, it's just a port.
Re: Snes9xGx Updated and Graphics looks bad
June 22, 2011 05:37AM
Well I have tested the snes9x emulator on my computer and the graphics for this game are fine. But they are different when played in the Wii.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login