Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snes9x problems

Posted by PS3D 
Snes9x problems
August 14, 2010 04:10AM
For some reason, Snes9x GX won't play Super Mario RPG or Stunt Race FX anymore. When I start Mario RPG, it says I have a multi-tap in and I need to take it out. Stunt Race says that it needs a controller. This didn't happen recently...it must have been one of them updates. What happened?
Re: Snes9x problems
August 14, 2010 04:22AM
Check any and all USB devices plugged into your Wii. If they are plugged in then unplug them and try Snes9X without them plugged into the console.
August 14, 2010 07:30AM
Also, go into the control settings. Make sure "SNES controller (2)" is selected.
August 14, 2010 04:29PM
Yeah, SNES controller (4) was selected. Turning it down to (2) did the trick. Thanks.
August 15, 2010 05:23PM
Any way that Trantic's near contant updates (2-4 times a month) of Snes 9x, FCE Ultra and Vitural Boy Advance not delete my customs icon.png and meta.xml for HBC? The emulators are excellent and I really do appreciate the effort, but it's frustrating that every time I want to play these emulator, it seems I have to update them - and thus losing my custom HBC files.

Can the updater be reconfigured so that I can optionally select/deselect which files to update - obviously the boot.dol, but not the icon and xml files. Or a system option to turn off updating?

That' s the only problems/issues I ever experience with these emulators. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2010 05:24PM by radiohead.
July 13, 2011 01:24AM
this seems like a well enough titled thread:

on my lg HDTV i can load the latest revision and play games, but if i enter the menu mid-game, the screen goes blank and displays "no input"

hitting the menu button to cancel resumes game play just fine

any idea why that would happen or perhaps even how to resolve it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login