Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Beta 9 Homebrew Channel SDHC

Posted by pressx2select 
Beta 9 Homebrew Channel SDHC
November 02, 2008 06:13PM
I noticed that the Beta 9 release of the Homebrew Channel now supports SDHC and I was curious up to how much?
Some places have 32GG cards (not sure of anyone who would need that much, especially for prices above $100)
and I was wondering if it supports even those 16, and 32 ones or only up to 4 or 8 gigs. thx
Re: Beta 9 Homebrew Channel SDHC
November 03, 2008 05:08AM
SDHC should be a category on the features overview charts. I noticed there is a category for this on the French version of the site. I would be very curious to know what supports SDHC and up to what size...mainly as far as the emulators go.
November 03, 2008 06:03AM
So far, it seems no 'official' emulator releases actually support SDHC which just makes me sad.
November 03, 2008 07:02AM
Yes, it makes me sad too when authors of free software don't put aside their personal lives in order to incorporate new features as quickly as I want them.
November 03, 2008 07:26AM
Indeed :P but yeah, bushing, you're taking that little statement in the most negative way possible. I very much appreciate everything those in the homebrew community (and other authors of free software) are doing and obviously don't expect or even want such a thing.
November 03, 2008 05:41PM
I don't know why someone would pay over $100 for a small 32gig/64gig SDHC card when you could buy an external USB hard drive with around 10x that space! Its not like there are 32 gigs of homebrew apps we need to fit on an SD card....

Now I have a question... No HB apps will boot form a USB will they? or will a future version of HBC have USB support?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login