Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What IOS and what wii versions?

Posted by profetylen 
Re: What IOS and what wii versions?
April 02, 2009 05:37PM
Okay!

I just realized I'm not on 3.2, which I thought I was because I thought I had checked that earlier but, evidently I'm at 3.1.e.

However I have not got a game disc with 3.2 but maybe any of my friends does and I could borrow one from them. The problem is I don't know what games that has 3.2. Do someone of you know? Or is there some other way to install 3.2?
April 03, 2009 04:11AM
Just use anyregion changer.
April 03, 2009 04:28PM
Okay! Thanks again.

However, back to the IOS questions.

I got a program for getting the wads containing the IOSes from the disc and the program for installing the wads.

The problem is. How do I get the disc to my PC? My PC doesn't even find them when I put them into the DVD reader.
Would it be legal to download a game that I already own and then get the IOS out of the downloaded game (which I own)?
April 03, 2009 06:18PM
Mariokart Wii and SSBBrawl should be 3.2 games.
April 03, 2009 06:23PM
Hm, I've got Mario Cart (and updated from it) and I'm on 3.1E, but anyways I am going to go with AnyRegion Changer, following Arikado's piece of advice, but if I can't figure out how that works I'll probably borrow SSBB from someone! Thank you! :D
April 03, 2009 06:50PM
I am sorry for that.
According to the title database you're right and I was wrong (Mariokart is 3.1E)

And the Japanese and US Brawl are 3.1 as well. Euro Brawl is not listed, but it came out much later - good luck :D

The title database does not list any 3.2 title
April 03, 2009 07:58PM
Okay! No problem! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login