Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Accidently deleted...Can it work

Posted by OTCasper 
Accidently deleted...Can it work
December 16, 2008 01:07PM
Accidently deleted Homebrew Channel from Wii...Can it be put back on and work? I tried and it will try and copy but says not copied. So is there a way and if so how? Also I finally put it on internet and it updated does that cancel it out and if so can I restore the Defaults? Please Help me if possible.......
Re: Accidently deleted...Can it work
December 16, 2008 02:07PM
It would appear that your wii has updated to 3.4. Team Tweezers released another TP save game for system 3.4. which will then enable to load the TP and then reinstall the homebrew channell. You can get both files from [hbc.hackmii.com].
This should then enable you to get up and running again with your favorite homebrew. Hope this helps.

P
December 16, 2008 02:11PM
I went to the site and which do I need to download and how would I download and install them onto the Wii.
December 16, 2008 02:19PM
Provided you are on 3.4, the following files are necessary.
1. [hbc.hackmii.com] <-------TP Hack Save Game
2. [hbc.hackmii.com] <-------- Homebrew Channel.

Download and extract files.

Read the read me for TP hack as you need to put the folder in sd card, i cant remember where off the top of my head. Its definetly in the readme for the links i have provided.

Then copy homebrew channell boot.dol to the root of your sd card, load Zelda TP and walk backwards or talk to the man and you should be greeted with an installation screen for the Homebrew Channel.

Follow the on screen prompts and you should have success.
December 16, 2008 02:35PM
I still Kind of lost I am Noobie to this. So I have to modify some of either of the two programs to get it back onto my wii again.
December 16, 2008 02:55PM
Check you PM as I have offered to help real time.
December 16, 2008 04:21PM
Ummm, just read the readme. It isn't that hard. Did you try before posting?
December 16, 2008 05:11PM
[www.wiibrew.org] <-----link to homebrew readme

If you can not follow it, you really should not be messing around with it. 8-)
December 16, 2008 05:51PM
Thank you Skarface05.... it reinstalled on computer know I just need to Do the Applications part.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login