Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

exception error 300 - Zelda Twilight Princess - Twilight Hack

Posted by fade2gray 
exception error 300 - Zelda Twilight Princess - Twilight Hack
January 09, 2009 11:53PM
Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could please assist me with regards to the Twilight Hack, as the subject say, l keep getting exception error 300 once just after 'talking to the man" Zelda Twilight Princess as instructed. I am using the windows Wii Brew SD Installer. My Wii firmware is 3.3E.

The Wii Brew SD Installer succesfully installed onto my 1GB SD card and was able to select the region (EUR/Aus)

I would appreciate if someone could assist me here as l am out of ideas and its driving me nuts.

Here is the link of instructions that l had followed;

Arikado Edit: Dont link to this site.

Thanks everyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2009 12:01AM by Arikado.
Re: exception error 300 - Zelda Twilight Princess - Twilight Hack
January 10, 2009 12:02AM
Dont link to that site ever again please.

You're having problems because you followed bad instructions. Format your SD card and restart the entire process here: [wiibrew.org]
January 10, 2009 01:51AM
OK, appolgies for providing the link, however the instructions that l had followed were correct, l'm sure other people would vouch for this as they same instruction repeated across sites (including this one), l did format the SD card with both Fat16 and Fat32 - I don't beleive this is the problem as l able to excute the program from Wii console. I suspect it might have something to do with the firmware version or possible the region in my case AUS

If someone could provide a more helpful responce l would greatly appreicate that.

Thanks again.
January 12, 2009 01:59AM
How big is the boot.dol file on your SD card? (exactly)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login