Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sd card problem

Posted by owenjay69 
sd card problem
February 19, 2009 12:44PM
Having looked through the forums I can't seem to find the answer to this problem.

I have installed the hombreww channel on the 3.4 menu fine, I have the snes emulator on the sd card all is fine.
When I try to load a game i get an error (i thin kit's isi), the problem is when this happens iot seems to lock the sd card
with the app on it.

I am then unable to write or delete anything from the card using my pc. (this has happend to two cards)

Any ideas as to why this has happended.

Cheers
Re: sd card problem
February 19, 2009 02:16PM
People appear to be to be having a couple of problems with the snes emulator right now. Try an older version of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2009 08:09PM by Arikado.
February 19, 2009 08:06PM
Broken? What's broken? I know some people get an ISI on bootup, but other than that, I'm not aware of any other major issues like the one mentioned here.

I'd check the card before anything else, run chkdsk, it might be going bad.
February 19, 2009 08:08PM
I was reffering to the ISI dumps most people appear to be getting when I said broken. Sorry, about that I'll edit my post with a much less stronger choice of wording.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2009 08:10PM by Arikado.
February 20, 2009 09:35AM
Thanks for the help, it seems sometimes it works and other times it doersn't, altough I am unsure of where he roms should be placed on the sd card?.

As for the sd card this seems to be a problem at the pc end becasue if I re boot my pc i can write to the sd card?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login