Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems with DVD playing using Mplayer TT and/or MplayerCE

Posted by Hymness 
Problems with DVD playing using Mplayer TT and/or MplayerCE
May 15, 2009 04:09PM
Hey there people!

first of all, English is not my primary language, so please forgive the mistakes :)

I began to use some homebrews 2 days ago! I really like that! Yesterday, I managed to install the homebrew channel on my Wii v4.0 using hackmi, it's really easier with the channel than having to rename the boot.dol files on the sd card to boot the right application ;)

With hackmii, it is possible to install DVDx on the Wii, even if you are running on 4.0! Next, I downloaded MplayerTT and MplayerCE and I'm experiencing the same problem with both. It seems they both can't read more recent DVDs. I tryed with "The Last Samurai" and "Catch me if you can", it was working perfectly (I noticed that the quality of the image was better on MplayerTT than CE). With "Narnia: The Prince Caspian", it was loading correctly, but freezes just after the loading. I was able to quit the application using the home button however.

I tryied with "Bolt"... No way to make it works, it freezes, and I have to press on the power button of the Wii for some seconds in order to reset it.

I don't know if there is a way to correct that, I'd like my Wii to become my new multimedia center, but if it can't read the new DVDs, it won't do it!

Thanks for your time in this matter!

Hymness
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login