Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew cursor problem

Posted by wfeandsig 
Homebrew cursor problem
August 27, 2009 05:12PM
I have used homebrew for about a week with no problems. Then I loaded a frets on fire port on a different card that didn't not have the rest of my homebrew stuff on it. When loaded into the machine the channel booted up fine as did the app but the cursor was going to the right uncontrollably and I could not select an individual option on the game it just kept scrolling through the options.. When I put my other card in with of my other apps after loading the apps list off the card it went all the way to the right (third page of apps) when I press the left control pad it goes to the second page for a moment and then returns to the third page. What has gone wrong and how would anyone suggest I fix it. No problems in any normal wii games so it is not the remote.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2009 05:14PM by wfeandsig.
Re: Homebrew cursor problem
August 29, 2009 06:18AM
That seems like a problem with the controller. I know that on the n64 is you held any direction down wi=hile the game was loading you would keep moving in that direction. When you switch back to the sys menu the controller was reset and the problem was fixed. Try it again without touching the controller at startup. If that doesn't work reinstall HBC.

100th message :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2009 06:19AM by g_man.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login