Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upside down HBC screen

Posted by pomie64 
Upside down HBC screen
July 17, 2010 03:31AM
I've just used TBC and after using it, my HBC screen is upside down. How do i correct this?
Re: Upside down HBC screen
July 17, 2010 03:47AM
This happens when the IOS used by HBC is trucha signed. Open HBC and check the top right corner, it should tell you which IOS the HBC is using. If that IOS number isn't 61, just reinstall HBC, provided you already have a clean IOS 61 installed (i.e. no patches on IOS 61).

If you don't have IOS61 or the one you have is patched, just (re)install it through Dop-Mii. Then, you reinstall HBC.
July 18, 2010 01:39AM
That's great.

It's not IOS61, it's 36 - I've just changed this with TBC because i want to install WiiMC and IOS202 to use DVDs. It said i need to use TBC or DopMii. Is there a way to roate the screen? Or would i need to do it all again with DopMii? Or is there a different way to load IOS202?

Cheers
July 18, 2010 02:54AM
It isn't TBC, it's TBR (Trucha Bug Restorer). About your question, IOS 36 is the default one used for homebrews, so it's the best IOS to apply patches, since so many homebrews do fine with it. Even though you can patch another IOS for use with IOS202 installer, I recommend keeping just IOS36 patched, that should be enough.

Now that you have your patched IOS36 (HBC turned upside down is a proof of this), just run Dop-Mii and try to install IOS61. Check if Dop-Mii says you already have it installed, if you do, then quit the app. Otherwise, install IOS61.

With IOS61 installed, just run again the Hackmii Installer to reinstall HBC. Problem solved then.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login