Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Update 4.3u Help

Posted by Shino3 
Wii Update 4.3u Help
July 19, 2010 12:28AM
Well, I just updated my wii to 4.3u without even thinking of the consequences (after being advised not to update AT ALL but spontaneously updated anyway *slaps self repeating idiot a million times full of facepalms*) and now I can't access Bannerbomb nor the wii homewbrew channel.

There is also another problem, that would be that I can't access any channel nor any games whatsoever since whenever I access them the wii restarts automatically and goes back to the wii menu. All I can access is the wii menu and go to wii options. Reason this happened is because a friend of mine tried to install the internet channel and somehow after installation my wii can't play any channel nor any game without restarting the wii automatically (I forgot what program he used -_-;).

I have an official copy of SSBB but even if I try to play it it will just go to black screen (so I'm forced to restart). I read there was a smashstack method to downgrade from 4.3 or to get homebrew on my wii again but since I can't access SSBB or even play it I can't use the method.

So basically am I screwed? or do I have to wait for bannerbomb v3 or 4.3 to come up for me to access anything?

It sucks, its my fault for being an idiot for updating and my chance to fix my problems went downhill ugh...>_<
Re: Wii Update 4.3u Help
July 19, 2010 12:56AM
Bannerbomb has gotten quite a fix, this time. Not sure if Bannerbomb v3 will come, or if another exploit will show up.

SSBB is kinda problematic with wii dvd drives, depending of how conserved and clean they are. You can try Indiana Pwns, and load the elf file of Loadmii. Also, if you have a forwarder, you can use it to load homebrew.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login