Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WII N64 wont load roms

Posted by medievaltitan 
WII N64 wont load roms
July 20, 2010 08:48AM
i installed everything on my SD right. I have a SDHC 8 gig CoreMicro it's not on your list of compatible SD's but im guessing that it isn't since i can't install bootmii at all. Anyways i load up the N64 emulator click on roms click on sd and get an error can't load from sd wi64/roms or something i installed the roms folder on the root of the SD like I'm suppose to. Why does it keep giving my the error and how can i fix it so i can play the roms i have?

Thanks for the Help
Re: WII N64 wont load roms
July 20, 2010 11:52AM
moved to a more appropriate forum.

Anyway, the roms folder clearly should NOT be on the root, it should be within a "wii64" folder.
July 21, 2010 09:37AM
ya sorry posted in the wrong forms, the set up for the emulater says to put the folder on the root of the sd though
July 21, 2010 11:26AM
Well in that error you posted, it clearly says its trying to load them from wii64/roms, so please try that.
July 24, 2010 07:33AM
Sorry on my first post where i said the roms folder was on the root of the SD i meant the folder wii64/roms is on root like told on the wii64 page and the emulater is in the apps folder. the emulater runs but i get the error cant load roms from sd wii64/roms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2010 07:39AM by medievaltitan.
July 24, 2010 11:38PM
I had the same problem. I placed the folder wii64 on the root of my SD card and then I placed the folder roms inside it. When I tried to load the folder, appeared a error message. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login