Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

XenoBlade Update

Posted by langstone1987 
XenoBlade Update
August 19, 2011 06:34PM
Hey guys

This is my first post so not sure if what I am doing is right or in the right place, but it as follows;

Recently I turned on my wii as "Xenoblade" came out today, got the game and came home to play it to find that I need to pre-form a system update off the disc. The problem is when I try this it just says failed, and the same if I try to do it via the net, im not really bothered how I update it as I wanna play my new game.

The only thing is i dont wanna reset my Wii to get rid of the homebrew channel or anything as it will get rid of my monster hunter tri file which cannot be copied to an SD card for some reason "way to go Nintendo/Capcom".

So my question is, how do I get the system to update so that I can play the game? I'm not to good with this sort of thing so please make any help you give easy to follow as I have not used this software in years. Only reason I turned the Wii on in the first place to play my new game.

Thanks in Advance!
Re: XenoBlade Update
August 19, 2011 10:57PM
You can use Gecko OS or TinyLoad to load your game without updating.
You can also use DOP-Mii: WiiBrew Edition to update your System Menu and IOSes (but be careful with it because DOP-Mii can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.)
You should update to System Menu 4.3 and install IOS80. Then you can update other IOSes to their latest versions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login