Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cant start HackMii installer again - please advice

Posted by Stoupa 
Cant start HackMii installer again - please advice
September 29, 2011 08:34AM
I have Wii with 3.1E system. I put there Homebrew channel using HackMii and BannerBomb Alpha V1. It worked fine, then I loaded WAD installer and installed USB loader GX. But USB loader didn´t work (when I start it, it offered first menu, I choose LOAD but then nothing happened and afterwhile it went back to Wii menu). I decided to use WiiExplorer, but it was the same as with USB loader GX. On the internet I found that it could happen when you do not have proper ios. I found Waninkoko´s v38 rev.17, placed it onto SD card, but when tryied to load WAD installer again Wii freezed. It happened repeatedly, so I decided to Format Wii system memory and do everything once again from the beginning, but install Waninkoko´s v38 rev.17 at the beginning. After formatting Wii system mmemory Wii performed as a new one, I went through the setup, checked that the console system is still 3.1E, format SD card, placed there HackMii and Banner Bomb Alpha v1, boot.elf is in the root of the SD card. THE PROBLEM is that when I go to Wii/Data Management, Channels, SD nothing happens. Load boot.dol/elf doesn´t pop up, system works normally, I can do everything, but can´t load dol or elf files ... .
Could anyone please help ?
THX.
Re: Cant start HackMii installer again - please advice
September 29, 2011 06:20PM
read the rules.

EDIT: To reinstall HBC, try using a different exploit e.g. LetterBomb (you'll have to update your Wii - this will also have the handy side effect of getting rid of the crap warez IOS fail nonsense you may or may not have installed, that was mentioned in your post). However, we do NOT support or condone the use of most of what you said and will most certainly not allow discussion of it on these forums. That is why this topic was locked.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2011 06:23PM by SifJar.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.