Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need help to Update from 3.4 with Twilight Hack

Posted by stotznokken 
Need help to Update from 3.4 with Twilight Hack
March 31, 2012 02:06PM
I need some help to update my Wii... I already checked via search and google too but found nothin'...

I'm currently running my Wii with 3.4 System and used the Twilight Hack to get HBC couple of years ago. Now I wanna update my system to 4.x (or what ever is newest)... My question is: can I simply Update via the official Wii Updater from Nintendo or is there any chance that this will brick my Wii?? If so: what can I do to prevent a brick or how can i update my Wii properly?

I really hope somebody here can help me, as for now, I've already searched the web for 2 days...
Re: Need help to Update from 3.4 with Twilight Hack
March 31, 2012 03:37PM
If you have the latest version of HBC (v1.1.0), just do the official update and you're done. If you don't, update HBC first, then do the official update and you're done.

Sorry, but if you searched for 2 days and couldn't find that, you need to improve your googling skills ;)
April 01, 2012 08:46PM
Yeah, maybe I just opened the wrong search results... Thanks in advance for your help...

When I update as you said, do I have to reinstall HBC after updating the Wii System...?
April 02, 2012 04:09AM
stotznokken
When I update as you said, do I have to reinstall HBC after updating the Wii System...?
Nope, it'll still be there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login