Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Priiloader Hacks?

Posted by calztchi 
Priiloader Hacks?
September 02, 2012 03:09PM
Firstly, I want to know if this topic is allowed (talk about System Menu hacks via Priiloader). If not, let me know and I won't talk about it again, but if it's okay, let me know and I'll post my question. =)
Re: Priiloader Hacks?
September 02, 2012 03:30PM
It's OK, but you should know that Priiloader is notoriously poorly coded and has caused quite a few bricks in it's time. (If you already have it installed, you're safe, at least until you next try to update it; it's the installation process that usually causes the bricks)
September 03, 2012 11:12AM
Ok well I won't update it then lol. What I wanted to ask is if there was a reason why some of the Priiloader system menu hacks mentioned on WiiBrew aren't in the hacks_hash.ini file. The ones I care most about are the Autoboot Disc hack and all the hacks which lock your Wii (eg. Lock with black screen, DSI error etc). I'm guessing it's because those hacks only work on earlier menus? But I don't know.
September 05, 2012 04:24PM
For the autoboot disc hack, I have a feeling it may have been renamed for newer System Menus, but I think the hack still exists. I could be wrong though. The locking hacks have only been made for older System Menus I think.
September 06, 2012 11:43AM
I don't think it has been renamed, nothing sounds anything like it. The only disc-based hacks are Block Disc Updates and Remove Diagnostic Disc Check. Nothing aboiut autobooting or autostarting or anything. :/
Thanks for your help though!
September 06, 2012 07:59PM
It's Remove Diagnostic Disc Check. The reason is that by default it's meant to autoboot diagnostic discs only. By removing that check, you autoboot any disc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login