Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii wont update

Posted by gemsjams 
wii wont update
November 26, 2012 05:10PM
my Wii wont update and keep getting an error code 32004.. iv tried changing my internet channel to Chanel 1 and 11. I bought my Wii from eBay a few years ago and it has home-brew and that on it or the sd card inserted init.. i tried formatting my wii memory but still did not help. I have Not got a clue and dont understand about anything to do with home-brew or anything to do with it.. be nice if i could understand it but it all looks so complicated. i just want to update my Wii so i can go to the Wii shop and download apps as i wanted to listen to music online on my wii.
Re: wii wont update
November 26, 2012 05:22PM
Hold reset while turning on the Wii, a menu will probably appear. navigate into the settings menu, go to system menu hacks and disable the "block online updates" one (should be named something similar to that, if in doubt, disable ALL system menu hacks). After that the update should work.

Although I don't know of any official software for listening to music. Unless you're talking about via the Internet Browser, which I guess would work for some sites at least (although I wouldn't count on it working for all sites).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login