Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew Channel freezing

Posted by RobFromLI 
Homebrew Channel freezing
January 06, 2013 06:48PM
I am having a weird problem and I'm a bit of a noob so I may be doing something odd. I have a wii with 4.3u and the HomeBrew channel installed. What happens occasionally is that either the menus freak out and the pop up menu keeps going up and down or the channel freezes, moving the background "bubbles" a tiny bit every 10 seconds or so. Now comes the really bizarre part... I went to check some stuff on my SD card and noticed a whole bunch of png files on the root with pictures of the homebrew channel screen with the menu at various stages of popping up and down, like it is constantly screen capping. What have I done wrong?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2013 06:49PM by RobFromLI.
Re: Homebrew Channel freezing
January 06, 2013 07:05PM
Sounds like whatever button it is for screenshots is jammed or something. If I remember correctly, it's a button on the nunchuck. Try running HBC without the nunchuck connected, see if that helps.
Re: Homebrew Channel freezing
January 07, 2013 02:58PM
OK I figured it out, your comment about the nunchuk was what did it. It's actually the motion sensor in the nunchuk - I guess that HBC senses the motion? Anyway if I put the nunchuk on the table and just use the remote or unplug the nunchuk it works fine. I guess I'm just too much of a spaz to hold the nunchuk still.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login