Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Strange audio problem..

Posted by jabce85 
Strange audio problem..
June 05, 2009 12:25AM
Well, I noticed this problem for the first time about a week ago when the homebrew browser crashed on me with some type of fatal exception error. Anyway, my sound for the wii system menu and also for any wii game i play sounds really bad. The best example of what it sounds like is similar to when you are playing audio on old crappy speakers, it's not necessarily fuzzy, but anything high pitched has a twanging sound to it. The closest thing I found to it on these forums was the following thread [forum.wiibrew.org], but i haven't downgraded and my problem doesn't go away w/ a reboot. I'm running 4.0u and haven't messed w/ anything else except a failed install of bootmii on boot2 w/ installer v2 (which is now uninstalled according to the installer). If anyone has any idea of what may be wrong, please let me know. I'm also 90% sure it's not my audio hardware messing up, bc I've got a couple other consoles and my computer tested on it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2009 12:48AM by jabce85.
Re: Strange audio problem..
June 07, 2009 08:18AM
i'm only going to bump this the one time, please if anyone has any ideas, let me know.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login