Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Letterbomb isn't loading.

Posted by jimasaurus 
Letterbomb isn't loading.
September 02, 2013 10:58PM
Hi fourm, I need some help. I downloaded the Letterbomb installer, copied the files to an SD card, and put it in my wii. When I went to the message board, I saw the letter and selected it. My Wii froze. This happens every time I try. I am on 4.3U. Halp Plz?
Re: Letterbomb isn't loading.
September 03, 2013 05:09AM
You either didn't select the right region on the webpage when downloading it, or you're not on 4.3.
Re: Letterbomb
October 06, 2013 08:06AM
Help Help
i had softmod wii about 1 year ago and i dot know why i did formet and lost everything now im try to softmod again but i dot get letterbomb in to my wii i try many times.
can sombady help me plxz
October 07, 2013 04:53PM
help plz
i formeted my(softmod) wii buy misteck and now i try many to to mod again but nor lock at all any help lz
October 11, 2013 11:25AM
Please use proper grammer. Because of your poor grammer I can't read you post correctley. In other words i can't help you.

EDIT: I think that what you are mentioning is illegal software and/or is against the wiibrew fourm rules. (Sorry if it isnt.).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2013 11:26AM by UK777.
October 12, 2013 12:05AM
UK777
Please use proper grammer. Because of your poor grammer I can't read you post correctley. In other words i can't help you.

EDIT: I think that what you are mentioning is illegal software and/or is against the wiibrew fourm rules. (Sorry if it isnt.).
*Grammar
*your post
*correctly
Please use proper spelling when trying to make your point that someone has poor grammar and stop making unnecessary posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2013 12:07AM by bg4545.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.