Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Conversion of NAND images now possible

Posted by bushing 
Conversion of NAND images now possible
May 26, 2009 03:33PM
I'm please to announce that I am able to convert WII nand flash images from one Wii to run on another, but it a fairly tedious and complicated process involving tools I have written that I would rather not release.

More info may be found here: [bootmii.org]

UPDATE: These tools have been released and allow you to convert NAND dumps from one Wii to run on another yourself. See Betwiin. Bushing will not personally help you with this anymore.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2010 10:18AM by SifJar.
Re: Conversion of NAND images now possible (for a price)
May 28, 2009 04:16PM
Dear bushing

I have bricked wii and can't use savemii coz savemii show only red light no green light :(
I have another working wii.How should I do now?
Can I unbricked in this situation?

I'm not well in English. I try to read your info about this service many times but I have some question.

How do i dump NAND flash to you coz my wii was bricked or I can dump from my working wii?
and how do i do after i got dump file from you back? how to restore back to bricked wii?

If it's must use any tools please told me where to buy and cost of it.

Best Regards,

Suchat D.
May 29, 2009 05:59PM
I do want to know how to restore a NAND too, I have an infectus2 (I bought it before you loose friendship LOL) if that helps..!! :)
May 29, 2009 11:42PM
Please click the link and read the instructions about emailing me, rather than posting here. Thanks!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.