Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got a SaveMii so now what?

Posted by Pandemonium1x 
Got a SaveMii so now what?
June 20, 2009 02:57AM
I bought a savemii for a black screen brick and it works to the extent that I see a 3.2(USA) at the bottom of my screen. Now what? I tried looking for a way to burn a boot disc or something but I havn't been able to find any resources on this. What can I do to get this baby running again?

EDIT: It's getting a little quiet in here. I did more research and I think I may need a legit disc with a firmware update. So does anybody know any games with 3.4U firmware? Thanks

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2009 06:17AM by Pandemonium1x.
Re: Got a SaveMii so now what?
June 20, 2009 07:37AM
by the sounds of it you have a broken BT module. try seeing if you can turn your wii on by the wii remote. a firmware update will not help, as it is a hardware failure.
June 20, 2009 07:50AM
I can turn it on with the wiimote. The issue happened when I tried to install Healthii and did it wrong. Just went to black and hasn't recovered.
June 20, 2009 08:05AM
hmm... you tried to install healthii? so a menu update would probably fix it. try animal crossing: lets go to the city to update it. it wont need to autoboot, so you can use a proper copy of the game
June 20, 2009 08:37AM
I will give that one a try. Thanks.
June 20, 2009 08:47AM
DO NOT TURN IT OFF AFTER YOU HAVE INSERTED THE DISC!!! it installs it but there's no fancy progress to tell you. wait till it changes the menu number at the bottoom
June 20, 2009 11:30PM
Animal Crossing: Lets go to the city seems to be the same as the US Animal Crossing: city folk. Would the US (NTSC) version also contain the correct update?
June 21, 2009 01:17AM
Pandemonium1x
Animal Crossing: Lets go to the city seems to be the same as the US Animal Crossing: city folk. Would the US (NTSC) version also contain the correct update?
No, it contains 3.4

AFAIK, there aren't any discs currently available that contain 4.0
June 21, 2009 02:44AM
I want 3.4 to upgrade my 3.2 so that should work then right? even though it is the US version and not the PAL or JAP version of the game?
June 21, 2009 04:37AM
You should only use a disc that fits your Wiis region
June 21, 2009 05:08AM
Success!!!! I used a SaveMii and Animal Crossing: City Folk and my system updated from 3.2(USA) to 3.3 (USA) and I am back up and running. Thanks so much for all the help!
June 21, 2009 06:00AM
Congrats :D
June 21, 2009 09:34AM
Pandemonium1x

sorry, i'm from the UK. lolz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login