Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

User Agreements

Posted by kaiwi 
User Agreements
October 18, 2009 03:01PM
Hello Everyone,

I have an issue with getting shop channel and Wii Connect24 working. I know I need to confirm User Agreements but when I get to the respective section in settings the console asks me whether I want to use these 2 features and when I confirm it tells me that a System Update is needed to perform. I cannot get past this. My WiFi connection is set properly.
I have the latest update 4.2 (US). I tried to downgrade to 4.1 or even 3.4 but nothing worked. It acts the same.

I have HBC installed and working fine.

Thanks to everyone who can help me sort this out.

Kaiwi.
Re: User Agreements
October 18, 2009 05:01PM
Did you use a "safe updater"? If so, thats probably your problem. I'd advise you get dop-IOS MOD and install unpatched versions of EVERY IOS, and also update the Shop Channel for good measure. (It should be the latest already, but it may not be)
October 19, 2009 11:35AM
I did what you advised me to do but the result is the same. I was thinking of formatting Wii but I do not know what to do next as I bought the Wii already with HBC installed (in Taiwan). Is the root of the "crack" only to install this channel? The latest version (1.0.6) comes with HackMii but I do not know how to install this one as I have been running it so far only from the HBC. I should also point out that I can install HackMii only as IOS boot1. Unfortunatelly I own the machine where I cannot install it to boot2.
So what do you think? Should I format it? Wil I get it working again?
October 19, 2009 11:02PM
No. Formatting is NEVER the solution. It can only end in tears. However, I am unsure as to what your problem is and what WILL fix it, so I'm sorry, but I'm out. Maybe someone else can help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login