Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CiosCorp-Related Train Wreck Extravaganza

Posted by Klonoa 
CiosCorp-Related Train Wreck Extravaganza
October 19, 2009 10:39PM
OK, please hold your laughter until the end of the program. Assume that I am some sort of mental invalid.

I installed HBC.

Then I installed CiosCorp.

Then I attempted to update to System Menu 4.2 through the internet. There was an error.

This deleted HBC, but kept the CiosCorp IOSes on.

I then attempted to reinstall Bootmii 0.6. Due to the CiosCorp IOSes still being there, I couldn't reinstall the HBC.

Assuming that this would reset the IOSes, I then reformatted System Memory.

Yes I am the single dumbest human.

I'd like to get HBC back on and CiosCorp off. Attempting to reinstall BootMii 0.6 has failed. What's the next step in this procedure?
Re: CiosCorp-Related Train Wreck Extravaganza
October 19, 2009 11:17PM
Use bannerbomb to run dop-IOS MOD. Choose to run on IOS36. The install EVERY IOS (except IOS36) without patches. Finally, install IOS36 with all patches. Then exit the app. Use bannerbomb to run HackMii Installer and install HBC, DVDx and BootMii if boot2 installation is possible.
October 21, 2009 12:48AM
Whenever I attempt to run dop-IOS MOD, it crashes once I attempt to dop the IOS in question. I've tried dopping several IOSes on IOS36, and several IOSes on other IOSes, but without success.

Am I missing something? Is there an IOS I should be trying to dop first?
October 21, 2009 07:29PM
Hmm, well do this instead: Use NUSD to download the latest versions of every IOS overwritten by cIOScorp (you can find them on the release post on fail sites) and pack them to WADs, then install them using a wad installer of your choice. Make sure you dont install a stubbed version of your System Menu IOS. To be safe, download the earliest version of every IOS ending in 0 (30, 50, 60).

EDIT: Btw, do you have bootmii as boot2? If so take a NAND dump before doing this. I accept no responsibility if you brick your wii doing this, I am only telling you what could work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2009 07:30PM by SifJar.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login