Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Channels Black Screen?

Posted by Rheotron 
Wii Channels Black Screen?
November 27, 2009 11:49PM
Hi,

Some of you might have seen my previous post about my bricked wii, which I have now fixed, I can now boot into the system menu.

The only problem that I have is that I cannot load any channels except for the disc channel or the homebrew channel. Whenever I click start to start a channel I usually just get a black screen. Sometimes with the Mii channel I get a message saying that the Mii Channel files are corrupt.

I have tried running the channels under Gecko OS but this also does not work as it just loads back to the hbc menu whenever I try and load a channel.

I'm thinking that it's something to do with the IOS I have installed but I can't pinpoint the exact problem. I'm running 4.1E

Also, I'm not sure if this is related but I do have save games on the Wii console, I can play them when I'm in game but when I go into the save games on the wii through the settings option, nothing shows up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2009 11:50PM by Rheotron.
Re: Wii Channels Black Screen?
November 28, 2009 05:27AM
Use Dop-IOS Mod to install the IOS used by the channels that do not work, most likely IOS 31. You may also need to reinstall these channels.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login