Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

possible brick with wii theme

Posted by hybrid_xi 
possible brick with wii theme
November 28, 2009 06:58PM
Ok guys I need help and FAST!!! OK so I've tried out countless themes already on my Wii and they all WORKED good No partial bricks nor FULL bricks but today I downloaded this zelda theme and yeah I used a 4.2 base as always BUT when I installed the zelda theme on my wii like it starts up all normal and stuff BUT when I try to click on ANY channel it freezes!!!! SO i need help. How the hell do I fix this?......Could I use Bootmii to fix this? Or what? Anyone PLEASEEEEE help me out here.
Re: possible brick with wii theme
November 28, 2009 07:25PM
Uninstall the theme. And BTW we dont support themes here.
November 28, 2009 07:31PM
dude I'm sorry BUT I was desperate and how do I uninstall the theme when I can't access any channel? I can only access the data/setting section of my wii? Could I possibly be able to place the Mymenuify boot. file on the root of my SD and start it up from the SD card area of my wii to change the theme?
November 28, 2009 07:40PM
Do you have bootmii boot2? If so you could use whatever was used to install the theme to un-install it. If you can get to the SD card menu, you could use bannerbomb to boot the file.
November 28, 2009 07:57PM
I did install bootmii but idk if its as boot2
i check and this is what I have on the file

Bootmii>

-armboot.bin
-bootmii (config settings)
-ppcboot.elf
November 28, 2009 08:13PM
Yeah but does it show the bootmii screen when you turn the wii on. (with the SD card in on power on)
November 28, 2009 08:19PM
No dude it doesnt show that -_- is their any way to get this thing to work? some pplz are telling me to load the HBC through Bootmii then just simply change the custom menue to something else and that would fix the issue but HOW can i load Bootmii?

1. do I need to download "hackmii_installer" and load it up on my wii to gain access to the HBC again? and change the theme

Any help? btw sorry dude for all the trouble this is really starting to piss me off mad
November 28, 2009 08:26PM
Well if bootmii doesnt show up when you turn the wii on... Do you have any way of loading homebrew?
November 28, 2009 08:40PM
HOLY SHIT DUDE I FIXED IT THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!! ALL I HAD TO DO IS REINSTALL THE HACKMII INSTALLER AND THEN AFTER REINSTALLING THE HBC IT TAKES ME DIRECTLY TO THE HBC AND I TOOK OFF THE THEME!!!!!!!!!!! ^_____________^

THANKS AGAIN BRO!!!! FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and what wifi wii games you got? so we could game it up sometime
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login