Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bootmii NAND Backup for unbricking Wii

Posted by elmoreas 
Bootmii NAND Backup for unbricking Wii
December 09, 2009 01:55PM
I am unsure if this is the place to post this topic, if not please (Mod) feel free to move it to the right place. I put it here as I felt it was the best place and others would benefit from this information as well. I have scoured Wiibrew and the forum and not found what I was looking for so either it has not been asked or its a dumb question and most others can figure it out, but here goes. I do not have a bricked Wii but I want to take preventive measures and install Bootmii as my Boot2 and make a NAND backup, the problem is I cannot find instructions, step by step would be great, on how to install Bootmii as my Boot2 and how to make a NAND backup, finally if my Wii were to brick what do I do to boot from Boot2 instead of Boot1. One last quick question everywhere I check for a savemii dongle is out of stock, does anyone know of a reputable website that actually has some? Thank you in advance to those who help, sorry if this is a dumb question or in the wrong place. Have a good holidays.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

P.S.- Quick note about my system, it is running system menu v4.2, HBC was installed using bannerbomb and the TLP Hack (I think?) and I have the TLP original game disc, US version. I have a Wasabi DX/ZERO Dual Drive Chip with v16 Wii Clip that a friend gave me that I have not yet installed and may not unless it will offer anti-bricking protection, so I guess I have one more question, will it help save my Wii after a Brick? Thanks again.
Re: Bootmii NAND Backup for unbricking Wii
December 09, 2009 02:26PM
Do you currently have the Homebrew Channel installed?
Re: Bootmii NAND Backup for unbricking Wii
December 09, 2009 11:19PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login