Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(SOLVED) :) - I love priiloader

Posted by hunterm 
(SOLVED) :) - I love priiloader
January 16, 2010 03:52AM
Normal Day- School, went home, SSBB, restarted: Then I was screwed.

I went back to my System Menu 4.2, it has priiloader 0.2, and then while scrolling through channels, using the + and - buttons. My Wii effing froze at the homebrew channel's banner: music- playing like normal, banner- frozen, no animation, system menu- not responding, and now, everytime i turn on my wii, it will end up with a DSI Excption error. Please help. ;(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2010 06:41AM by hunterm.
Re: FFFFFUUUUUUUU - I hate priiloader
January 16, 2010 04:04AM
Can you access Priiloader if you hold reset while turning on the wii? Does anything happen if you press reset a few times in the code dump? That oftens exits the from it.
January 16, 2010 04:08AM
jbc007
Can you access Priiloader if you hold reset while turning on the wii? Does anything happen if you press reset a few times in the code dump? That oftens exits the from it.

D: I must be the stupidest person on the face of the planet, it worked. Priiloader worked! I changed it to autoboot to sysmenu, must of been a bad installed file... !I <3 jbc007! Yeah, this topic should be locked now. :D Thanks jbc!
January 16, 2010 03:14PM
Change the topic title as you no longer hate priiloader and anyone skimming the forum may see that and it may taint their opinion of priiloader.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login