Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Comex's NAND formatter Help

Posted by ilikepieguy 
Comex's NAND formatter Help
February 17, 2010 10:44PM
I formatted my wii and installed the requried files but my wii is black and white now. Is there anyway I can fix that?
Re: Comex's NAND formatter Help
February 18, 2010 01:24AM
Sounds like your Wii is registered for a region other than what it should be. Like it should be PAL but you have it set-up NTSC or vice versa. Also check the video cables and make sure they're plugged in properly.
February 18, 2010 01:31AM
Well mine was original a US wii but the formatter woulden`t work with the US sys menu. When I tried to change the region settings it said error -102. The 3.2U sys menu download worked okay through.
Someone please help me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2010 09:37PM by ilikepieguy.
February 20, 2010 01:17AM
Same here i did the Nand Formater and the same results also i went to xbins server and downloaded all the ios from there installed trucha bug and cios 249 and try to run any region changer and is giving me the same resul always in europe and Pal region settings it said error -102

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2010 01:19AM by asegura074.
February 20, 2010 07:18AM
asegura074
Same here i did the Nand Formater and the same results also i went to xbins server and downloaded all the ios from there installed trucha bug and cios 249 and try to run any region changer and is giving me the same resul always in europe and Pal region settings it said error -102
epic fail, ugh. if you don't know what anyregion will do, DO NOT USE IT. Just do what Arikado said, or try loading anyregion and change it back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2010 07:20AM by hunterm.
February 20, 2010 10:40AM
hunterm
asegura074
epic fail, ugh. if you don't know what anyregion will do, DO NOT USE IT. Just do what Arikado said, or try loading anyregion and change it back.

Is not matter of using the any region changer is a comex nand formatter problem i just tried to unbrick my wii and i end up with a pal wii , so i was trying to fix it , when i realize my wii was in PAL i try to convert it back to NTSC using any region changer and it gives me this error i'm just looking to unbrick my wii console, now works but in PAL , :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2010 10:42AM by asegura074.
February 20, 2010 02:14PM
Soooooooooooo can i do anything to fix the black and white thing?
February 21, 2010 06:02PM
ilikepieguy
Soooooooooooo can i do anything to fix the black and white thing?

for now can buy a video converter PAL to NTSC

[cgi.ebay.com]
February 21, 2010 06:29PM
Try using AnyRegionChanger to change it back to USA maybe?
February 22, 2010 12:27AM
Nevermind about this problem. I used a modified version of the forematter that only installs the wads and forces change to region settings to wharever system menu version you put in the wad folder.
February 22, 2010 05:57AM
ilikepieguy
Nevermind about this problem. I used a modified version of the forematter that only installs the wads and forces change to region settings to wharever system menu version you put in the wad folder.

where i can get it? i'm stuck also in PAL
February 28, 2010 06:44PM
Can you share your modified Nand formatter, I'm having problems trying to install a NTSC System Menu with the formatter.elf i found.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login