Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Homebrew on Wii 4.3 HELP

Posted by usctildeath 
Homebrew on Wii 4.3 HELP
June 29, 2010 07:28AM
Ok so i updated my wii IDK why. But, There are other hacks like the ,IndianaPWNS, i wanted to know if anybody can make one for another game? plz i really need homebrew!! preferably Super Paper Mario
Re: Homebrew on Wii 4.3 HELP
June 29, 2010 08:07AM
usctildeath
Ok so i updated my wii IDK why. But, There are other hacks like the ,IndianaPWNS, i wanted to know if anybody can make one for another game? plz i really need homebrew!! preferably Super Paper Mario

First off, this belongs in Getting Started, not FixMii. FixMii is for brick/hardware/software troubleshooting.

There is no exploits available in Super Paper Mario, as it cannot read off of the SD card. Only current exploits available are Indiana Pwns and Smash Stack. Just be patient for them to bring out Hackmii v.0.7.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2010 08:08AM by Mestizo.
June 29, 2010 12:43PM
Mestizo
usctildeath

First off, this belongs in Getting Started, not FixMii. FixMii is for brick/hardware/software troubleshooting.

There is no exploits available in Super Paper Mario, as it cannot read off of the SD card. Only current exploits available are Indiana Pwns and Smash Stack. Just be patient for them to bring out Hackmii v.0.7.

Means nothing, nor did Twilight Princess and nor does Lego Indiana Jones.

However, finding and exploiting a vulnerability it hard, so don't expect people to magically make an exploit for any game people want. There may not be an exploit in particular games if they are coded well. Also, there are already two working exploits on 4.3, I personally hope no others get released until the next update at least, so Nintendo can't patch them all in one fell swoop.

Lego Indiana Jones is pretty cheap new these days, and even cheaper second hand (which if you only want it for the exploit shouldn't be a problem). You can even sell it again once there is a HackMii Installer for 4.3 and you have installed HBC via the exploit.

And Brawl is an awesome game, although the exploit in it is only for US sadly. Still, if you are in the US, I advise picking up the game anyway, it is a fantastic game.
July 01, 2010 12:12PM
I wish they would of made it for New Super Mario Bros. That would of been better. Not every body has Brawl. or Lego!! DAMN
July 01, 2010 01:19PM
usctildeath
I wish they would of made it for New Super Mario Bros. That would of been better. Not every body has Brawl. or Lego!! DAMN

They made it for the game they found exploitable bugs in. You clearly don't understand how exploits work, but they can't just decide "we will exploit this game" and magically do it. You can look for bugs in any game, but you may not find them, and it takes a bit of effort to try.

If you want an exploit for a game, try and find a crash where YOU cause the crash by inputting a file (e.g. a modified savegame), i.e. not just a crash in the game, but one that is caused by a modified file of some sort. Then hand it on to more experienced people (try to keep it quiet at that point, in case Ninty find the exploit and patch it before it can be made into anything useful).

Also, Brawl is a pretty awesome and popular game, just cause you don't have it...Not everybody has NSMB either. And Lego games are all pretty good, and although I have not personally played Lego Indiana Jones on Wii, I have played it a little on Xbox 360, and its pretty good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login