Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Posted by WiiHax 
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
August 30, 2010 09:19PM
ok my brother is a idiot he wanted to go on netflix even though he has a xbox with netflix ok and it said he needed to update. So even though i told him never update he did. and while it was updating he held down the power button (i have preloader and bootmii and homebrew channel) So now when i turn it on it says the systemmenu files are corrupt!! (in preloader) can anyone please to god help me please!! (My wii runs system menu 4.2u) PLEASE! god bless u
Re: PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
August 30, 2010 09:24PM
Download IOS 80 with NUSD, then install it with wadimport.

Do the same for System Menu 4.3u.
August 30, 2010 09:39PM
uhhhh im confused. is there a youtube video showing how?
August 30, 2010 10:12PM
Get NUSD from WiiBrew.org.
Download IOS80 and System Menu 4.3U. Be sure to check the "Pack WAD" box before downloading.
Get WadImport from Wiibrew.
Put it on your SD card like any other homebrew application.
Make a "wad" folder on the root of your SD card.
Put the IOS80 wad and System Menu 4.3U wad in the "wad" folder.
Run WadImport and install IOS80 first and then the System Menu.
August 30, 2010 10:22PM
u know im stuck at preloader right? and is there a vid showing how to do this??
August 31, 2010 12:00AM
I don't think there it a video, and the fact that you can get into Priiloader is a good thing. You should be able to boot the Homebrew Channel from Priiloader.
August 31, 2010 12:57AM
I strongly advise against installing a system menu and its IOS right now, since your current system menu and IOS are still intact. This means that there is some other sort of issue, and there is a possibility that reinstalling the system menu will not fix it. Furthermore, by reinstalling the system menu you will lose Priiloader, meaning that your wii may be damaged beyond repair.

Unfortunately, it is not clear what is causing the issue, and it may not be easy to find out. Please run SysCheck and post the log. Also, what system menu does Priiloader say you have (it will be a number, such as 481)?
August 31, 2010 01:26AM
I cant even get to the homebrew channel in pre loader i tried setting it to autoboot that didnt work and bootmii just freezes when i click homebrew channel PLEASE HELP ME!!!
August 31, 2010 01:41AM
Install the SysCheck executable (.dol file) in Priiloader and launch it. If this fails, install and launch the Loadmii executable in Priiloader and use Loadmii to launch SysCheck. When necessary, do this to launch all applications until this issue is resolved.
August 31, 2010 02:47AM
i have preloader not priloader will this make a difference??
August 31, 2010 02:57AM
No, Preloader has the necessary features. Everything I said still applies.
August 31, 2010 03:10AM
ok i will do this now what time zone r u cause i might do it tommorow.
August 31, 2010 03:13AM
where on my sd do i put it to install it on preloader?? i found it on wiibrew http://wiibrew.org/wiki/SysCheck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 03:15AM by WiiHax.
August 31, 2010 04:46AM
Put the SysCheck executable on the root of your SD card.
August 31, 2010 05:10AM
jbc007
Furthermore, by reinstalling the system menu you will lose Priiloader, meaning that your wii may be damaged beyond repair.

Whoops, I didn't know updating the system menu deleted Priiloader. Everything I said is a bad idea. Please ignore it.
August 31, 2010 03:34PM
@winmaster i have preloader and bootmii working just not homebrew channel and systemmenu.
August 31, 2010 03:36PM
I ran it and it said "Unable To Initalize FAT file system" or something like that. should i try the other thing you said??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 04:50PM by WiiHax.
August 31, 2010 05:00PM
i tried installing loadmii.dol and it said "exeptional (DSI) occured!" PLEASE TO GOD HELP ME!
August 31, 2010 05:15PM
Turn it off and on again. (The wii that is)
August 31, 2010 05:41PM
I did that and i got to a screen that said "loadmii 0.4 something something something press left or right to choose device. Sd card slot, not inserted" And my WiiMote Would not sync so i tried using the wii power reset buttons they didnt work either please help!!
EDIT*
BTW preloader is v0.29 i can never get it to update! and systemmenu v481 (if any of that helps!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2010 05:49PM by WiiHax.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login