Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please help me out here

Posted by stevieboy 
Please help me out here
September 23, 2010 07:34PM
Ok, so I know that I am a total noob to this, however I have spent countless hours on countless forums sorting through the mis-information for the good stuff. Seeing as this has been by far the most reliable forum on the net, I am posting here for help.

I have a black Wii that now has 4.3u on it. I installed the homebrew channel and boot mii etc. when it had 4.2u, however my daughter being the little angel she is thought it would be nice of her to update for me so that I wouldn't have too... upon the update to 4.3u my HBC is gone, and I cannot re-install with the pack I had before. I have done some homework (almost every waking moment for the last 2 days) and found the Indiana- pwns pack, then went and purchased the game from gamestop (Lego Indiana Jones, the origional adventures). When trying to load the game I am told that an error has occured, to remove the game and restart the system, as well as something about reading the opperations manuel. My other games are working fine. I have re- attempted to load the Indiana jones game several times, but cannot get past the screen where it shows the esrb rating.

Can someone please help?
Re: Please help me out here
September 23, 2010 08:43PM
First of all, your wii is not bricked. Anyway, is the game damaged? If it was used, this is quite possible. You may want to exchange if for another copy of the game.

Also, what do you mean by the Indiana Jones pack? If you downloaded some premade package from another website, it likely contains things that will cause you problems down the road. I recommend you stick to the guides on WiiBrew, such as this one.
Re: Please help me out here
September 23, 2010 09:01PM
the game is not damaged... plays perfect in my cousin's wii. I guess I miss- worded what I said.. it is the Indiana Pwns exploit from this site.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login