Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help - bootmii can't restore a backup

Posted by brickedwii 
Re: Help - bootmii can't restore a backup
October 18, 2010 11:12AM
If you arent going to listen to what you are told, then there is no point for me to carry on replying.
October 18, 2010 01:34PM
You really didn't further instruct him. All you did was ask him to format and that's what he did. After what I've read, I do strongly believe he requires replacing his bluetooth module, but you can't really blame him if he wants to keep trying.

On the other hand, there's no need to fret if someone doesn't listen to your advice. It's his Wii, and ultimately he can do whatever he feels like doing to it. When he feels like accepting that fact and decides to ask how to replace said part or anything related, he'll ask and we'll be waiting patiently... or not.
October 19, 2010 01:20PM
Thanks for help, Bad_Ad84. I just hope therer is a chance to get the bricked wii back to normal before I really have it be repaired. This forum is the place where everyone can free to ask questions and share experiences. I shared my experience and searched solution in here. If you can't provide any comments on my last questions, let someone else does.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login