Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Semi-Bricked Wii and help with AnyRegion Changer

Posted by ken1121 
Semi-Bricked Wii and help with AnyRegion Changer
December 14, 2010 12:01PM
Hello everyone.

Ok basically my wii is a little more than two years old, and it's a Japanese version (got it cause it was cheaper than the US version). So one day I bought this CD from God Knows Where and insert it, and this Japanese message popped up. At first I thought that it cannot play the disc because of some memory deficiency, and there was a "tong yi" (Agree) option, but no cancel! So its like an ultimatum. So I inadvertently semi-brick it, I can't access the settings cause I keep getting this Opera can access jpn/marc/html don't know what error page.

Recently I bought a Nerf N-Strike Elite CD from the US, and it miraculously worked, together with the fact it installed 4.3. But the settings still could not be reached.

I tried AnyRegion Changer, but I keep getting this dot "." at the SysMenu row at the bottom near the middle.

I heard that I had to get a Trucha Bug Restorer, but it's easier said than done with a Mac.

Trying to solve this problem for about a year now, help greatly appreciated.

P.S.: Anyone knows the approximate date of the next AnyRegion Changer release?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2010 12:02PM by ken1121.
Re: Semi-Bricked Wii and help with AnyRegion Changer
December 14, 2010 01:14PM
Urgent Edit: So sorry I just use DOP mii and i realized I had system menu 3.4 North America (U) installed.
Re: Semi-Bricked Wii and help with AnyRegion Changer
December 14, 2010 03:28PM
Never mind I solved It already
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login