Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by tivo444 
NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 17, 2011 08:07PM
I NEEEEDDDD HHEEELLLLPPPP PPLLLEAASSSEWEEEE III SSSCCRREEWWEEDD MY WII

MY LITTLE BROTHER USED ANYERIGON CHANGER FOR SOME REASON AND NOW I REBOOTED AND EVERYTHING WAS SHAKING UP AND DOWN REALLY FAST AND IT WAS BLACK AND WHITE WWTTFFFF PPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE HHHEEEELLLPPPP
Re: NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 17, 2011 09:14PM
I am not sure but (for me) it looks like he change the video output from NTSC to PAL or VICEVERSA...

some games (PAL) look like that on my wii (before it died) when playing using RCA, but it looks fine using composite... try connecting your wii to TV using composite and use anyregionchanger again to change it back to your region...
February 17, 2011 10:06PM
Yeah, switch the video mode back to NTSC and don't type in all caps next time.
February 17, 2011 11:57PM
bg4545
Yeah, switch the video mode back to NTSC and don't type in all caps next time.
I'd also advise using a more useful subject line; perhaps consider briefly describing the subject of your message. Something like "NEED URGENT HELP NOW!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!" does absolutely nothing to describe the nature of your problem. If you want people who know about video problems to help, you should probably mention video problems in the subject line. Instead, you have wasted the time of me and others who have to click through to see whether we can be of any help. Help us help you.

Not that you're going to read this... oh well, I feel better. Do you? ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login