Any Solutions other than NAND Re-Programming
April 09, 2011 10:10PM
Actually I bought a new wii just 2 days ago, And I did the following steps with 4.1E

1- Install homebrew channel, Bootmii as IOS and Priiloader

2- Take a Nand backup (I have Nanad and keys files with me till now)

3- Do Fully softmod for my wii and it still 4.1E

4- (bad thing) I got a Nand backup from another wii and restore it on my wii , In this time I did not know about keys issues

After fourth step I start up my wii with wii remote and I got only black screen and reset button not working and priiloader not start

I tried the safemiifrii with game cube control and no thing appear on the screen.

Are there any solutions other than NAND Re-Programming for my case?

And if I send it to Nintendo the warranty will cover fixing (I bought it from 2 days) or they will charge me and how much?

Thanks all for your help
Re: Any Solutions other than NAND Re-Programming
April 09, 2011 10:22PM
You should be able to send it to Nintendo, just tell them that it happened after a System Update. Also, this is why you shouldn't restore a NAND backup unless you have BootMii as boot2.
April 09, 2011 10:58PM
bg4545
You should be able to send it to Nintendo, just tell them that it happened after a System Update. Also, this is why you shouldn't restore a NAND backup unless you have BootMii as boot2.

Thanks for your replym And do you think Nintendo will not know about homebrew?
April 09, 2011 11:11PM
I'm almost positive they won't because your Wii is broken at such an early stage in the boot process.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login