Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In need of help! i deleted homebrew and cant get it back. Reward?

Posted by macalex 
In need of help! i deleted homebrew and cant get it back. Reward?
July 09, 2011 11:51PM
hi

i had homebrew running on my 4.3u black wii but i couldnt get it up to the ios that i needed. i tried to delete what i thought was the wrong ios but then it just froze homebrew and i had restart my wii with the power button.

when i clicked on the homebrew app it just went back to the wii menu.

i deleted the homebrew channel and then formatted the wii memory. (i know ... im an idiot!)

i now cant install the homebrew channle with smash bros as it just goes to the "if you paid for homebrew then you have been scammed" page but when it asked me to click "1" it just freezes?!

i did this for my girlfriend and she is going away tomorrow and would do anything to get it working again!!!

i know its a pretty reward but if sombody can help me and talk me though this .... ill paypal them £5 ... i know its petty but its pretty much all i got!

please help

geealex@mac.com

Re: In need of help! i deleted homebrew and cant get it back. Reward?
July 12, 2011 01:29AM
Reinstall ios30-36 and ios58. Then run the hackmii installer again.
You can do this without the HBC, but there are a few extra steps.

"Hackmii -FIX: no vulnerable ios, black screen, scam freeze"
Re: In need of help! i deleted homebrew and cant get it back. Reward?
July 13, 2011 12:53AM
I should have mentioned this sooner, but if you run a game update with 3.4+ it should fix your issue with the hackmii installer freezing. It is most likely freezing because you have downgraded ios30-36 on a newer wii, this will crash the installer every time. Running the 3.4 update should update ios30-36 and allow you to install HBC on ios34, then you can fix ios58 from the HBC and reinstall the HBC to run on ios58.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login