Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FIXED!!!! How to Use Priiloader to Fix a Brick?

Posted by drz400 
FIXED!!!! How to Use Priiloader to Fix a Brick?
February 12, 2012 02:21AM
EDIT: I went through the whole mod procedure (start to finish) and now all is well!

Hi all. Hopefully you can help me out.

Here is my issue: I can power up Wii with no problems. It will go through the health screen and then show all my channels. If I then choose a channel with the A button, it goes to black and freezes.

This happened when I installed PriiLoader v0.3b. All worked well until that. (actually, my son installed it by mistake. I am not sure what he was doing, but he used an old SD card and then installed it. Oh well. Things happen when you have three young boys!)

EDIT: I think the meta.xml file was loaded and caused the issue. I also just realized that I can access the HBC when I am in maintenance mode. What should I do from there?

Luckily, I can access PriiLoader by holding down the reset button when powering up. I can therefore access the white-screen Priiloader utility.

The thing is, I don't know what to do next. I am assuming I should be installing a file of some sort to get things working, but I am not sure what to install. I don't mind if it goes back to a virgin Wii, since I can start fresh. I just don't want to damage things any more.

My system is version 4.2 (North America).

Thank you for any suggestions you can give me.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2012 07:01AM by drz400.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login