Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!

Posted by EarlAB 
HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!
May 16, 2012 11:07PM
I got a theme-brick. Don't have priiloader.
Priiloader was uninstalled due to the brick.
It won't load.
I have Bootmii IOS.
Black Screen upon startup.
HOLY FUDGE.
HELP. ME. NOW.

Please?
Re: HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!
May 17, 2012 07:40AM
Try doing savemiifrii and pray it loads the recovery menu. If recovery menu does not load you have full brick wii. If recovery menu does load you can only fix the wii via disc update or modchip methods. If the recovery menu does not load you can only fix the full brick if you have a bootmii nand.bin or nand keys, and have the nand reprogrammed.
May 17, 2012 11:48PM
I have "keys.bin" but not "nand.bin"...I accidentally deleted the NAND with WiiXplorer. :O
But yes, I will try to buy a Gamecube Controller. I just hold down the Four D-Pad buttons right?
May 18, 2012 06:34AM
That is good, the keys.bin is all you need. So if savemiifrii does not work, the only fix is nand programming, which you can have done since you have the keys.
May 18, 2012 10:58PM
OK, thank you so much. It's still bricked though, but that will hopefully be gone in a few days...
July 03, 2012 04:57AM
It did not work! And I don't have cBoot2/Darkcorp, Boot2, etc. WTF DO I DO?
July 23, 2012 07:53AM
Nevermind. I got the Wii to display "V4.3(USA)", but nothing else. Help?

Posts merged.

Hey guys. I was just wondering if you could post a list of 4.3U games containing update data. I got the "Recovery Menu" to load on my Wii, but when I insert Skyward Sword, "V4.3(USA)" quickly fades away. Does Skyward Sword contain update data? Thanks in advance if you can help!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2012 08:53AM by bg4545.
July 23, 2012 08:56AM
There's no need to make another topic.

I'm not sure if Skyward Sword has an update but since you're on 4.3U already there's no point. There is nothing higher than 4.3 to update to so even the Recovery menu can't help you.
You can get a modchip and use an autoboot disc to fix your Wii, or send your Wii to someone with a NAND programmer to restore a NAND with your Wii's keys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login