Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The device inserted in the SD Card slot can't be used!

Posted by craving 
The device inserted in the SD Card slot can't be used!
August 01, 2013 04:59AM
Serial no LU32336084 (3)USA System Menu 4.3U (now) Used to work fine with 4.0U
I soft-modded this console using wiibrand 6.0 on back then sys 4.0U (worked fine for 6 months)
Do not know what kids did to it but it end up crushing when try to use USB-loader GX. The Error said something about it needed unstubbed cIOS 249 v something.
I tried to re-mod it using any soft-modding guide out there but HBC couldn't load the SD. (yes i'm well aware of size/format- I have many different)
Nothing came out on the message board on any day. (yes Calender date/time/Mac-address is correct & there exist old previous message)

I performed a system memory format and update through wii-settings. The update almost complete crushed at the end in error 32017 but to my surprise the system menu was updated from 4.0U to 4.3U. I'm still there can't find the hackmii-installer on message-board nor having HBC and neither I can get to Priiloader menu.

System menu works fine, I can download Internet/ You-tube channels.
Can't play games I purchased before modding nor re-mod it.
So what does it mean "the device inserted in the SD card slot can't be used"?? I couldn't push my sandal in it, IT IS AN SD!
If it is a brick why there's no specific symptom? System menu works fine, I can change settings...
Re: The device inserted in the SD Card slot can't be used!
August 01, 2013 05:15AM
@craving: This is not the cIOS and USB loader support forum. Anyway, try to format your SD card on your computer and insert into your wii and your wii should recognize it. But I don't know why that error code 32017 is made.
August 01, 2013 05:34AM
Thanks syc20099, anyway it is experimentation on the Nintendo Wii platform or would you give me a link to the right forum please?
I did format different SD's to FAT/FAT32 with no success. And my wild guess about error 32017 is that it's an error considering to connectivity. Since my console was soft-modded even after formatting memory the Priiloader somehow disconnects the update. Because it was design to do that job among the other. It's like not having the app but the bug is there and does it's job. Bug, broken IOS or a brick whatever you call it :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2013 05:41AM by craving.
August 02, 2013 12:20AM
When update your system menu, the updater delete files in the SD card and I had this happened to me. So I format and insert some files in the homebrew channel and the message cleared.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2013 07:30PM by syc20099.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login