Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

System menu and sysconf regions differ?

Posted by Sega_dude 
System menu and sysconf regions differ?
August 02, 2013 06:12PM
I downloaded AnyTitle Deleter MOD to delete the now useless news and weather channels. I started it up and selected IOS 249 and got a warning that says "Error: Your system menu and SYSCONF regions differ! Infact your sysmenu is 0 while your Sysconf is 1. Maybe you are in a semi-brick state? In any case, procese with caution or situation could become worst!" The Wiimote disconnects and I can't do anything else. Above this text it says "Checking system region... title_version = 0. region = J, OK!" This is a US Wii. It was bought in the US. All the games I own are NTSC-U. The Wii seems to work fine, it still plays Wii and Gamecube games just fine. The settings menu says 4.3U. I've never used any kind of region changer so I have no idea why this Wii would not be set to US. What happened?
Re: System menu and sysconf regions differ?
August 02, 2013 07:17PM
Sega_dude
I downloaded AnyTitle Deleter MOD to delete the now useless news and weather channels. I started it up and selected IOS 249 and got a warning that says "Error: Your system menu and SYSCONF regions differ! Infact your sysmenu is 0 while your Sysconf is 1. Maybe you are in a semi-brick state? In any case, procese with caution or situation could become worst!" The Wiimote disconnects and I can't do anything else. Above this text it says "Checking system region... title_version = 0. region = J, OK!" This is a US Wii. It was bought in the US. All the games I own are NTSC-U. The Wii seems to work fine, it still plays Wii and Gamecube games just fine. The settings menu says 4.3U. I've never used any kind of region changer so I have no idea why this Wii would not be set to US. What happened?
.IOS 249 is cIOS which doesn't supported by this forum. Try to reinstall system menu using DOP-Mii and you should be able to delete those channels.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2013 07:26PM by syc20099.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login