Brickked Wii Help
October 24, 2014 07:25AM
So I know this place is basically dead, but I'm grasping at straws here. I've got the dreaded black screen full brick. This should not be a problem since I have BootMii installed on boot2, but my wife, in the course of trying to fix it while I was at work, accidently overwrote my NAND backup with the bricked NAND. So I'm sitting here with a Wii that can restore NANDs, needs a NAND restore, and I have no NAND to feed it. So...um...do I have any options left, or should I just sell this thing as a non-working source of spare parts?

In case you're wondering: No I don't have a SaveMii but if someone can tell me for sure that it will work I'll gladly buy one, yes I've tried replacing the bluetooth module, and as far as technical skills I'm a programmer, though game consoles aren't my usual target coding environment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2014 07:27AM by sisk.
Re: Brickked Wii Help
October 25, 2014 05:27AM
You should still be able to get to BootMii as boot2 correct? You can try using "ohneschwanzenegger" to create a new working NAND.bin. You can find that on my website here: [wiisixtyfour.webs.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login