Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will this SD card work?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Will this SD card work?
March 07, 2009 10:12PM
I have a 2GB SanDisk for Wii SD card. It works with my wii, i was just wondering will it work with twilight hack?
Re: Will this SD card work?
March 07, 2009 10:18PM
That's the same as mine, so yeah.
March 07, 2009 10:25PM
Yes.

Now, more importantly, why didnt you read my FAQ before you posted? Its there to lower the number of new topics posted every day so I can spend more time developing homebrew apps and less time moderating.
Anonymous User
March 08, 2009 12:05AM
Arikado
Yes.

Now, more importantly, why didnt you read my FAQ before you posted? Its there to lower the number of new topics posted every day so I can spend more time developing homebrew apps and less time moderating.
Where in your FAQ's does it say what cards are compatible with twilight hack?
March 08, 2009 01:03AM
http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?24,10494
What kind of an SD card should I use?

As long as they're formatted to FAT 16 (FAT) or FAT 32, most SD cards should work for you. All SD cards smaller than 256mb will not work for you because they are too small to be formatted properly. If you are still questioning which type of a card to use, this page may help you: [wiibrew.org]

Right inbetween questions "Can I use the GCN version of Twilight Princess" and "What is the root of my SD card".

Point Proven: If something says "read before you post" you should read it every time before you post a topic.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2009 01:05AM by Arikado.
March 08, 2009 10:25PM
the general rule is if it works with the Wii natively, it should work with The HBC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login