Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any hope for me?

Posted by EndlessChaos 
Any hope for me?
March 27, 2009 12:32AM
Well I had HBC for awile then accidentally deleted it. I was just able to borrow TP from my friend today, but I updated last night, and just read online today about the blocking of the twilight hack. Is there any way around it to install HBC again, or are they working on a new hack to install it?
Re: Any hope for me?
March 27, 2009 12:38AM
If you updated to 4.0 you will need to wait for team twizzers to develop a twilight hack for 4.0
March 27, 2009 12:41AM
Crap, this sucks. *Sigh* I guess at least Ill have my DSi to keep me busy till that happens.
March 27, 2009 12:52AM
EndlessChaos
Crap, this sucks. *Sigh* I guess at least Ill have my DSi to keep me busy till that happens.
Well you can still use the wii for other stuff beside homebrewing. it wont take Team Twizzers forever to create th for 4.0

This is why im leaving wiiconnect24 off till i hack my 3.4U wii.

And with all ios updates, 4.0 will probaly suck worse then 3.4 for homebrew
March 27, 2009 01:40AM
What do you mean other stuff? I know I can still play games and stuff. I mainly use homebrew for the save installer and extractor for ACCF, so if there is anyway to use them that would be great, otherwise Ill just be here waiting.
March 27, 2009 08:53PM
DarkShadow
And with all ios updates, 4.0 will probaly suck worse then 3.4 for homebrew
Erm, not really. The 3.4 exploit still works. DVDX and HBC do not get damaged. Only the twilight hack is no longer able to be copied over to the Wii from an SD(HC) card. A new hack will hopefully be out soon to correct this. I know twiizers is hard at work on one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login