Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3.4 HB Channel without Twilight Hack?

Posted by RR99i 
3.4 HB Channel without Twilight Hack?
April 25, 2009 07:44AM
Sorry if this has been posted before. I've recently got my hands on a Wii. It's actually my early birthday present. ;) But I've recently found that you have to have Zelda: Twilight Princess to install Homebrew Channel. :( I don't know if there is another work around for this or not. I would love to start playing DVDs on my Wii.
Re: 3.4 HB Channel without Twilight Hack?
April 25, 2009 08:39AM
Currently you need Twilight Princess, but there may be a new exploit soon...
April 25, 2009 08:41AM
Hi bg4545 and thanks for the kind reply. Hopefully the next exploit will happen soon and doesn't require a game. I know I'll get Zelda in the future. Right now, money is low, mostly for buying the system. So I'm hoping all goes well with a new exploit. :)
April 25, 2009 09:29AM
I just hope that this new exploit will enable people like me with a virgin 4.0 Wii to run Ocarina...

BTW, I hear a rumor from someone on YouTube who supposedly tried to chat with Comex on that IRC chat thing that Comex would release the exploit by the 28th. I know it's a rumor, but who knows?
April 25, 2009 09:45AM
I'm hoping all goes well. I can't wait to see how you would install this exploit.
April 25, 2009 03:17PM
nintendude
BTW, I hear a rumor from someone on YouTube who supposedly tried to chat with Comex on that IRC chat thing that Comex would release the exploit by the 28th. I know it's a rumor, but who knows?
So thats where that rumor came from! #bannerbomb (which I op) was getting spammed with that rumor all day...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login