Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bannerbomb Help no GC controller

Posted by plasticman15 
Bannerbomb Help no GC controller
May 31, 2009 06:37PM
I just installed Bannerbomb. I get stuck at the menu with the 4 icons. I keep reading that you can use the power/reset buttons to move around or the controller. I'm in the middle of Antarctica I have no store around me to go pick up a controller. The power/reset buttons are not moving me around the menu. Am I doing something wrong for the buttons not to work?

thanks
Re: Bannerbomb Help no GC controller
May 31, 2009 06:41PM
You installed BootMii not Bannerbomb. If you can't navigate the menu, don't leave your SD Card in your Wii when you turn it on.
May 31, 2009 06:46PM
Yes Bootmii. I have also tried taking the card out and still cant move.
May 31, 2009 08:47PM
Take it out before you turn on the Wii
May 31, 2009 09:03PM
I took out the sd card and turn on the Wii. went to the home brew channel then went to the bootmii with out the sd card it won't even load bootmii. How do I go about fixing that?
May 31, 2009 09:14PM
Why do you want to load BootMii if it doesn't work? You don't load BootMii through the Homebrew Channel if it loads at start up...
And once you're at the Wii Menu you can put the SD card in and do whatever you want

So you installed BootMii as an IOS? If you did, the only way to use it is to get a gamecube controller because with BootMii (IOS) the power/reset buttons don't work (it's a known bug)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2009 09:18PM by bg4545.
May 31, 2009 09:17PM
NVM. Your previous posts suggested you had BootMii installed as boot2. You have it as an IOS instead so all you can do is wait for the next release and hope that fixes it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login