Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems with Homebrew

Posted by graceland808 
Problems with Homebrew
June 03, 2009 12:55AM
Starting out my firmware was 3.3u

I used bannerbomb and got homebrew channel. It was working

Then I was trying to install DVDx but it would not give me the IOS249 install option.

Went through some tutorials and followed one that told me to use IOS downgrader, but froze and now my homebrew channel will not load. I tried to run the install again but when homebrew channel is suppose to load it just gives black screen

PLEASE help, want to be able to run backup loader for my backed up games.

thanks
Re: Problems with Homebrew
June 03, 2009 01:02AM
graceland808
Then I was trying to install DVDx but it would not give me the IOS249 install option.
There is no IOS249 option any more. The "guide" you were reading is horribly outdated.

graceland808
Went through some tutorials and followed one that told me to use IOS downgrader, but froze and now my homebrew channel will not load. I tried to run the install again but when homebrew channel is suppose to load it just gives black screen
Unfortunately, you're another victim of unstable, unreliable, poorly coded software (unsupported by our site because of that). Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the homebrew channel. If that doesn't work, you may be out of luck.

graceland808
PLEASE help, want to be able to run backup loader for my backed up games.
Our site doesn't support backups. Getting your Wii to allow them to work is a dangerous process (which you've already experienced some negative feedback from I see ;) ). PLEASE dont talk about them anymore on our site, kthnx.

From now on, do yourslef a favor and only use software supported by WiiBrew (who originally created wii homebrew by the way).

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2009 01:05AM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login