Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii 3.2E reboot when i try to start hbc

Posted by elmelocoton 
wii 3.2E reboot when i try to start hbc
June 17, 2009 10:58AM
well thats the problem i have a wii with 3.2E and i install hombrew channel with zelda hack and the installation finish without problems so wen i try to run the channel, reboot my wii.
i try to uninstall the channel and come again to install but is the same problem i have no idea..... somebody can help me plz...:)
thx for your support. sorry for my english.
Re: wii 3.2E reboot when i try to start hbc
June 17, 2009 06:11PM
I'm assuming you used HackMii Installer 0.2? If so, download WiiSCU and run it with Twilight Hack, and install IOS 60. You may want to add trucha bug to it, but that doesn't really matter. Once it's installed, HBC should boot fine, without needing to uninstall/reinstall.
June 17, 2009 06:11PM
Try installing IOS 60 with WiiSCU and then uninstalling and reinstalling the homebrew channel.
June 17, 2009 06:35PM
Arikado
Try installing IOS 60 with WiiSCU and then uninstalling and reinstalling the homebrew channel.

Good job repeating what I said ;). But I don't think he should need to uninstall and reinstall. It should work fine once IOS 60 is installed, from what I've heard from others experiencing same problem. But if it doesn't work after installing IOS 60, then try uninstalling and reinstalling HBC
June 17, 2009 06:42PM
SifJar
Arikado

Good job repeating what I said ;). But I don't think he should need to uninstall and reinstall. It should work fine once IOS 60 is installed, from what I've heard from others experiencing same problem. But if it doesn't work after installing IOS 60, then try uninstalling and reinstalling HBC
Good job posting at the same time :P
We'll just see about the reinstalling ;)
June 17, 2009 09:09PM
thx very much because im very lost... i try this in a min and later i post. thx arikado and sifjar
June 17, 2009 10:26PM
Arikado
Good job posting at the same time :P
We'll just see about the reinstalling ;)
oops...didn't check the times. sorry :(
June 17, 2009 11:39PM
well i try this but the wiiscu does not init network error -116 is posible to install manually?..

ok its done but the network dont work... i dont know this but i install 4.0E and then with banner bomb, install homebrew later i downgrade to 3.2E another time and now all is working well.... ty very much people and cya :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2009 03:27PM by elmelocoton.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login