Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nothing works

Posted by homer3472 
Nothing works
June 21, 2009 06:59PM
no matter what i put on the sd card when i put go to open up it comes up with x amount blocks open and nothing shows have tried putting bannerbomb on and homebrew but nothing appears.....what's going wrong ??? help please...thanx
Re: Nothing works
June 21, 2009 07:01PM
please describe the exact contents of your sd card. Then you might get some help! :D
June 21, 2009 07:08PM
ok just for homebrew i have boot.dol,loop.mod,meta,settings and icon but i really want bannerbomb on so i can play games oh and i have version 3.4 if this helps.
thanx
June 21, 2009 07:14PM
If you want to install the homebrew channel, you'll need to get the hackmii installer, and the bannerbomb private folder. Do you have those already?
June 21, 2009 07:16PM
no i don't will this enable me to play backup games ??? and also is this ontop of what is already on the sd card??? many thanx in advance.
June 21, 2009 07:18PM
You need those files to install the homebrew channel. google is your friend. and backups aren't supported here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2009 07:19PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
June 21, 2009 08:01PM
ok have managed to get it too work but have download a couple of apps and a couple of games but they are not showing on the browser how do i transfer the stuff to the start up browser ????
June 21, 2009 08:38PM
Alright, you got the homebrew channel installed. Congratulations :D We don't support backups on our site though, so please do not talk about them any more.

To run applications, take a peek at this guide here: [www.wiibrew.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login