Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SD card contents

Posted by slimreturns 
SD card contents
June 17, 2009 11:15PM
Okay, maybe I've read too much from too many different places. I have a virgin Wii with system 4.0. I am attempting to hack using bannerbomb. I need to confirm if the contents of my SD card are correct first. The contents of my SD card are as follows:
1.) folder labeled "private" containing wii\title\atkn\content.bin,
2.) folder labeled "apps" containing folder labeled "homebrew_browser" containing boot.dol,icon, loop.mod, meta, settings.
3.) boot.dol (from loadMii_0.3)
4.) boot.elf (from hackmii_installer_beta2)

Does this sound correct?
Re: SD card contents
June 17, 2009 11:18PM
That's good, but you can either rename the boot.elf to installer.elf (so you can use loadmii), or delete the loadmii boot.dol (to load hackmii installer directly from bannerbomb)
I only say this because I'm not sure what happens when there's 2 'boot' files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2009 11:19PM by bg4545.
June 18, 2009 01:56AM
Which would you recommend loadmii or hackmii?
June 18, 2009 03:00AM
Okay, I used hackmii and its seemed to have worked, but when on the black screen with the text, it wanted me to direct to a boot file on the SD card so I directed it to HBB. Was that correct or did I need to do something else first? Everything seems to have worked fine as far as I can tell though.
June 18, 2009 06:19AM
Use loadmii to load the hackmii installer and then you can install the homebrew channel
June 18, 2009 06:57AM
Got it all going now. THX!
June 22, 2009 08:08PM
I get the error message " Error -1030002011 installing ticket" when trying to install the homebrew channel, my Wii is the korea 3.3k version, I am using the hackmii beta 2, with aad1f v108, the display screen showing homebrew cab be installed, DVDX can be installed, BootMii can not be installed, when I select the install homebrew it comes out the error message,
I have try many time to reformat the SD card, redownload the software, trying beta 1 and all the suggested bannerbomb files even change the SD card but still the same problem.
inside the SD card there are only private folder and boot.elf

PLEASE HELP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login